- We have a 100% Customer Satisfaction Policy. Products can be returned within two weeks of receipt of shipment for a refund on the cost of goods (less shipping charges and applicable restock fee), if returned intact. Similarly, all returns must be received by us within 15 business days to qualify for a refund.
- Please note that the following products are non-returnable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable:
- All sample products
- Products on final sale or liquidation
- All unsealed organic products
- All subjective returns (where there has been no mistake on the part of DB) will be assessed a 20% restocking fee, or a minimum of 10, whichever is greater.
- Returns authorized beyond the two-week period will be assessed a 30% restocking fee, or a minimum of $10, whichever is greater.
- If an error has been made by us on a written order, we will gladly pay for re-shipment. All errors arising from miscommunication on verbal orders will be the sole responsibility of the customer and they will be accountable for return freight. Please submit orders in writing whenever possible.
- All product returns require an authorization number. This R.A number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box. Boxes without this number may be refused at the cost of the shipper.
- All Canadian returns are to be sent to our Canadian Warehouse for assessment. The statement ‘Goods Returning to Manufacturer’ must be stated on all packages. All returns must be shipped by ground Postal Service. If returned by any other shipping method, customers will be responsible for any surplus charges.
- All subjective returns must be returned unused and within 15 days. Due to storage conditions being outside of our control, there will be no exceptions to this policy. And since storage conditions are outside of our control, our retained samples will serve as the benchmark for quality related issues. In other words, if the retained samples have no quality issues, no returns will be considered after the 15 day period. If the returned merchandise is not received by us or if it is damaged, we are unable to issue a refund or credit. There is no refund on return freight.
- If the cost of a returned item is $25 or less, a credit will be applied to the customer’s account. There will be no refund or replacement for that product.
- Refunds or credits for any reason can take up to 2 weeks to process, depending upon the volume of returns. From the date you receive our credit memo by email, refunds may take up to 8-10 business days for your financial institution to process before appearing on your statement.
As a retail and wholesaler, we have a requirement of a minimum order to be able to function effectively. Our minimum order policy is $50 and on orders less than the minimum, an Administrative Fee of $15 will be applied. We truly regret any inconvenience that this may cause, but we trust that our valued customers will appreciate this as a necessary step to offer the best pricing
- You may place your order on-line, by, or by phone at 778-240-4992.
- We update our website on a daily basis. Due to the volatile nature of the e-juice market, our price commitment is limited to the date on which the order was placed.
- At all times, prices are effective on the date of your order only. Discounts or coupons that were not valid on the date of your order, cannot be applied.
- Any orders over $2,000.00 must be paid by, Certified Cheque or Direct Deposit. Payment via E-Mail Transfer will only be accepted for orders up to $1000.00.
- Customers placing a first-time order over $500, with different billing and shipping address, using a Credit Card payment method, are required to fill out a Credit Card Authorization form, and send back a copy of the completed and signed form.
- Customers placing a first-time personal order over $100, using Credit Card or Paypal payment method, must have the same billing and shipping address.
- Please ensure that all orders are accurate prior to finalizing and submitting them online.
- Once an order has been confirmed we will not accept any additions or deletions. Should you wish to have any item removed after the order has been packed, a restocking fee will be applied to cover the cost of removing the item(s) and repacking the order. The fee will be $10.00 or 20% of the cost of the items removed, whichever is the greater amount. Any additions will be treated as a new order with all applicable guidelines.
- All orders must be checked immediately upon receipt so that any discrepancies may be addressed. In the event of an error, a photograph of the product with its label and lot number clearly showing should be immediately sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order number.
- All orders are prepaid; payments will be taken before an order is processed, packed and shipped.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Pay Pal, Certified Cheque, Money Order, E-mail Transfer. We do not accept prepaid credit cards. All credit card orders with a subtotal of $500.00 or more, or having a different bill-to and ship-to address, will require an authorization form to be filled out, signed and returned by the card holder.
- We accept credit card for payments up to $1,000.00. Orders over $2,000.00 must be paid by Certified Cheque, Direct Deposit or EFT(Electronic Funds Transfer) only.
Customers in provinces that participate in HST will be charged their respective rates:
- New Brunswick – 15%
- Newfoundland & Labrador – 15%
- Nova Scotia – 15%
- Ontario – 13%
- Prince Edward Island – 15%
Customers in provinces that do not participate in HST will only be charged 5% GST – Alberta, BC, Manitoba, Quebec, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Saskatchewan & Yukon. Customers who are picking up orders must pay BC’s 5% even if they are not from BC. The taxes will be charged when the orders is processed.
- Customers should purchase products from DB with a clear understanding that they are not intended and should not be used as a substitute to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. The information provided is obtained from current and reliable sources but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy. Product information, and descriptions presented are for educational purposes only. It does not cover all possible uses, precautions, side effects and interactions. This information should not be used as a substitute for medical counseling with a health care professional. Under no circumstance should these products be likened to drug products prescribed for the treatment of specific ailments.
- Manufacturers purchasing products from DB should avoid making any statements and claims that are false or misleading concerning DB’s products. You must also comply with all laws, state, provincial and federal, regarding any statements made. As with any manufacturing process, DB. requires that Customers conduct small lab scale testing of purchased products to determine their suitability and efficacy prior to full commercial manufacturing. DB under any circumstances shall not be held liable for any losses resulting from failure to do so. The Customer is solely responsible for determining the suitability of using the product that they purchase.
- In no event shall DB be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special and exemplary damages, or any damages whatsoever, arising from the use or performance of this website or from any information, services or products obtained through this website, even if DB has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- If you are dissatisfied with the website, or do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, your choice is that you do not use this website.
Our default shipping agent is Canada Post or Fed Ex.
i. Please note that Fed Ex will use Purolator in certain rural areas.
ii. Due to high Fed Ex surcharges for certain rural areas, which are not reflected in the online shipping quote, Dragin Breath, has the right to change the courier for your order to Canada Post.
2. In all cases we pass on our heavily discounted rates to you, our customer. We do not operate our Shipping Department as a profit-making center. Please note that your shipping cost is calculated online using annual negotiated discounted rates. These online shipping quotes are estimates based on weight and volume calculations. We reserve the right to change the shipping charges, but if this occurs, you will be contacted for approval before your order is processed.
3. Orders are shipped from our central warehouse in British Columbia, Canada. We currently ship by ground courier to all provinces in Canada.
4. Dragin Breath takes no responsibility for any losses, damages or delays that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products without insurance. Please note that transporters often do not heat their trucks in winter, nor refrigerate them in summer. This will not harm the integrity of the product. Simply leave the product at room temperature for 24 hours before opening. Occasionally, stirring the product before use will be required to regain its consistency.
5. We currently do not require orders to be signed when delivered. However should customers want the ‘signature required’ option, a fee of $10.00 will be charged by the carrier.
6. Additional Charges: If you call the carrier to re-direct your parcel to another address, or if your address is input incorrectly or missing information, and requires the carrier to update the information, there will be a charge of between $10 and $15 that will be billed to the customer.
7. Alternative shipping methods are available on request; however, we take no responsibility for shipping that is arranged by our customers. This includes the following:
- Customers using their own shipping account
- Customers using their own courier
- Customers arranging for a third party to facilitate shipping.
Should a customer decide to handle their own shipping arrangements, we require that a WAIVER be signed. This ensures that we are not held responsible for any shipping issue outside of our control; similarly, in the event that we receive a shipping related invoice under these conditions, it will authorize us to process the customer’s credit card. Please note that in all instances where payment is required, a copy of the invoice will be forwarded with receipt for payment.
8.Dragin Breath takes no responsibility for any loss, damages, or delay that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without such notification, we ship products without insurance.
9.Vape Juices are classified as Hazardous Goods when shipped by air. Because of this only ground shipments are available for Vape Juice. Express shipments (Air) are available for the rest of the products. We notify our customers for out-of-stock items. If we do not hear back from them within 2 business days, their orders will be shipped as-is and the balance will be refunded to them by the original method of payment. Out-of-stock items are NOT automatically shipped later when the stock is replenished, but must be reordered at that time. Regular ordering policies will apply.
10. For environmental reasons, packing slips will not be shipped with any order. Customers are encouraged to use a copy of the emailed invoice as a packing slip instead.
11. Dragin Breath will not be held responsible for refunding the cost of freight for Expedited or Express shipments or on any orders that are delayed for reasons outside of our control.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order pages. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, and expiration date) otherwise we cannot process your order. We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We collect personal information not only to fulfill your order, but also to make our services more rewarding for you to use. We usually use this information for internal purposes, such as studying our customers’ preferences and improving the customer experience. We may also use your information to contact you for account and promotional purposes.
We do not sell, rent or license any customer personal information.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on us.
Forms That Capture Email Address
By providing this information, you are opting to receive emails from Dragin Breath with news, special offers, promotions and messages tailored to your interests. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Dragin Breath Products